Maybe I’m getting older and can’t keep up with the progress of the times, but the development of science and technology is really changing with each passing day. When I first chose the best laser TV, most of them were 1080p machines, as shown below：
But now you go to the market to choose a laser TV. If it’s not 4K, you can sweep it away: if it’s not 4K, you’re too embarrassed to watch it more.
Maybe you will say that there is 8K TV now, and you are still talking about 4K, which is out of date. Hehe, can you see the difference with your eyes if the resolution of 8K is not a 300 inch large screen? Don’t be fooled by the manufacturer. The eyes can’t distinguish between 8K and 4K if you watch the 100 inch screen while standing more far than 3 meters.
4K is the best choice.
All of this is attributed to TI, or TI’s XPR Shifting Technology: using 1080p chip, dithering twice, turning it into 4 times pixel points, using software to give different colors, the effect is up to 4K. Isn’t it a good thing to use less money to achieve better results? Shake twice, is it reliable? Please ask TI this question. I don’t know…
I have a laser TV experience center, and I found that TI XPR 4k technology is very good, there is no trace of shifting, and the picture is stable. The one difference is what size of 1080P chipset, some is 0.47″ DMD chipset, others are 0.67″. As normal realized that 0.67″ is much better and price is higher.
The previous laser TV, with a professional screen (Should laser TV choose a Black Grid Screen or a Fresnel Screen?), is much brighter than the traditional long throw projector, but the brightness is still unsatisfactory. The another good news is that when 4K laser TV is launched by various manufacturers, the display brightness has been greatly improved, at least 30%.
If someone is still confused about the difference between laser TV and traditional long throw projectors, short list here:
- Lifetime.Laser TV use laser light resource, can use more than 20000hrs, much long lifetime. Transitional projector lamp lifetime is about 3000hr.
- Wireless.Laser TV no need to wire in advance during decoration, just put the machine on the TV desk, and put on the Laser TV screen on the wall. It works while WIFI connection is working. Another word, if you forget to wire during decoration, and want to enjoy big screen, Laser TV is the only choice.
- Brightness.Laser TV screen is not popular normal design, it can reflect the ambient light, and present the image required by the laser TV clearly and brightly on the screen. (Why Need Projection Screen?)
- Audio Built-in.Most of Laser TV has the audio system built-in, save the cost to buy another speakers. And the audio effect is good enough, even better than some cheap soundbar. Some wireless home theater system is quite good partner for laser TV:
- Colorful.Laser TV has much better color performance, some can reach the color gamut of DCI-P3. The secret is the laser light resource. As we know, DCI-P3 projectors are not cheap, most cheap projector is only Rec.709 color gamut.
In short, if you want to use it in the living room, especially want to watch TV in the daytime, please choose laser TV instead of traditional projector. If I can’t hold you back from choosing traditional projector, I’ll have to striking my head against the wall. Of course, if you want to watch a much larger screen in a dark independent room, just like a movie theater, you still need to choose the traditional long throw projector, if you don’t have trouble wiring.
Why not choose OLED or Micro LED TV? Four reasons:
- Cheap Price. If the screen size is big as 90″ or 100″, the OLED TV is quite expensive, 10 times than Laser TV.
- Eye Protection. Laser TV use reflection imaging technology, like nature light, basically no damage to eyes. Especially to children and old people.
- Removable. Easy to move the machine to another place for temporary using.
- Energy Conservation. The energy consumption of Laser TV is much lower than OLED, only 1/3~1/5, save the power.
Laser TV is the best choice of big screen TV with less budgets. There are many players in the eva, such as Hisense, Appotronics, Xiaomi, LG, Sony, EPSON, BenQ, Optoma, iNovel, JmGO, XGIMI, SIM2, and Sharp etc. More and more new players join in, Changhong, Toshiba, VAVA… Too many choices, confused about it.
Which one is the best and just right for your requirement?
IT IS YOUR LUCKY TO BE HERE. Take a moment to read this article. You will no longer feel confused, but clearly know how to choose and which one to be chosen.
That is why we have created a list of Best 4K Laser TV of 2019 and 2020. As a professional laser TV website and a third-party organization, we spend a lot of time studying almost all 4K laser TV on the market, making a large number of comparisons between their parameters and actual performance, and combining with their prices, giving a reasonable evaluation. We hope to save your time and help you a lot.
Best 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projectors or Laser TV 2020
Several of these laser projectors are not for everyone because some do not sale in the global market. But all of them support 4K with laser light resource.
However, these laser TV are good enough to make it to our list of the top Best 4K Ultra Short Throw Laser Projectors 2019 and 2020.
|Throw Ratio||Memory||DMD Chipset||Price Level($)|
|VAVA 4K UHD||2500||0.233:1||2G+32G||0.47″||2700|
|XGIMI A2 Pro||3000||0.252:1||3G+32G||0.47″||3500|
| Hisense L10E|
*The price is not the exact number, just closed price. Not including the screen.
Appotronics, which is the famous Laser Projection Technology Company.From the beginning, Appotronics define the Laser TV as a TV, not a projector. Including the color, bright, and user custom habits.
At beginning Appotronics is not interesting at consumer market, but commerical laser cinema market. ALPD Technology is a great innovation at laser projection, will shining as a diamond. They lead the laser commercial market in China, and get the market share more than 70%. And Appotronics is the OEM company for Barco for some model.
Xiaomi come to Appotronics, and want to be cooperation with each other at Laser TV. So MIJIA Laser TV is launched to the market, which low price and entry performance. And also 4K now.
Compare the old version, named WEMAX ONE Pro, which maybe is the best 1080P laser TV, A300 has two great upgrade: more bright (from 180nit to 250nit), more clear(from 1080P to 4K).
After all, as you know, ALPD technology can bring much colorful picture, and the brightness of projection is equal to color brightness, it is the patent of Appotronics. The performance of A300 is relative balanced, no obvious weakness.
This is the best 4K Laser TV until now, all of Appotronics products are competitive products. The main features as below:
- Material: Aluminum
- Display type: DLP
- Native Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Laser Light: Blue Laser
- Brightness: 2800 ANSI Lumens
- Native Static Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Color Gamut: rec.709
- Memory: 2G+64G
- Throw Ration: 0.233 : 1
- Projection Distance: 0.3 – 5 m
- Image Size: 50 – 300 inch
- Image Scale: 16:9
- Interface: Audio Out Port,DC Port,HDMI,USB, and SPDIF
- Function: 3D,Bluetooth,Speaker,WiFi
All in all, this is a brilliant short throw projector which keeps you future-proof while being highly practical in the present times. If you are looking for the ultimate balanced performance and don’t want to spend the extra cash on some high performance laser TV, then this is the projector for you.
- High brightness up to 2800 ANSI lumens.
- Static raw contrast ratio 4,000:1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 BOSE speakers with stereo sound experience.
- Effectively reduce the energy of the blue light and reduce the frequency of the screen flashing, protect your eyes.
- Attractive Simple Design.
- Compatible with: Sony PS4,Xbox, and support 3D.
- Reliable quality. The No.1 sale quantity of laser TV in the world.
- A300 has 64G eMMC memory, it is the biggest storage until now
- Not P3 color gamut.
- The sound system is Bose Speakers, only two frequency division.
Buy Appotronics A300 in this store: Best 4K Laser TV Appotronics A300
As we all know, the first laser TV in the world is made by LG. Though the requirement is come from Appotronics. But there is no doubt about LG’s manufacturing capability.
In the past, the design of LG ultra short throw projector is long and unique, just like the HU80KA – LG 4K UHD CineBeam Projector. But LG back to traditional this time. 3Ch Laser technology with the addition of a red laser light source to a typical blue laser, supports wider color coverage Rec.709 and DCI, can ensure incredible color reproduction performances up to 12 bit color processing.
With an incredible 8.3 million pixels(3840 x 2160) utilizing XPR technology, HU85LA delivers impeccable precision and detail at four times the resolution of Full HD. And HU85LA insist on use 0.66″ TI DMD chipset, which is much expensive and high image quality than 0.47″.
With incredible Ultra Short Throw which the throw ratio low to 0.19:1, you can enjoy a 90-inch cinematic screen by placing it just 2.2 inches away from the wall. Just place the HU85LA near the wall without any complicated installation to create an impressive home cinema screen up to 120 inches.
Dual-Color Light resource, 0.19:1 ultra short throw ratio, 0.66″ DMD chipset, the hardware of LG HU85LA is the quite excellent in the market until now.
The HU85LA with TruMotion technology, a type of video processing where animation frames are generated between existing frames, makes animation look and feel more fluid.
LG CineBeam with AI ThinQ has the Google Assistant built in, so you can control compatible smart home devices using just your voice. Create a center for your smart home and beyond.
In the past, the projector only support trapezoidal correction, then some Laser TV become to support 4-point adjustment on the screen. As we know 8-point the the best. The HU85LA’s image warping function allows you to adjust screen distortion and set up a more precise screen by using the 12-point adjustment on the screen.
The main features of LG HU85LA:
- 4K UHD Resolution
- Up to 120″ from 7.2 inch away
- Blue and Red Dual Laser light Resource
- 0.66″ TI DMD Chipset
- HDR10 compatibility
- Vibrant picture in ambient light
- LG ThinQ AI | Google Assistant
- LG Smart TV webOS
- LG Magic Remote included
Home theater options have never been better, today you can get everything from palm sized featherweights to the heavyweight hero’s and everything in between…The LG HU85LA UST laser projector is definitely a heavyweight contender for the title, it is big, powerful & can easily razzle dazzle you with it’s visuals.
No laser TV can provide such sharp and high image quality. It is the Best Color Laser TV.
- Dual Color Laser light solution, much more image qualtiy.
- The shortest throw ratio until now.
- 0.66″ TI DMD Chipset.
- 12-point adjustment on the screen.
- A little expensive.
VAVA 4K UHD Laser TV is not a new design product, it is produced by a Chinese company, just change the brand as VAVA. XGIMI has a similar product named Lune-4K. It is not strange, the Chinese company is so strong in the TV and projector eva.
Compare to XGIMI Lune-4K, VAVA 4K UHD has a little cheap price.
The brightness of VAVA is a little weak than A300. But Harman Kardon Sound System is better than Bose. Maybe not, somebody said…
So how can I say more?!
VAVA is very clever, before OEM the product from China, they go to indiegogo to Crowd-funding, and get very good achievement: $ 2021989!!
Anyway, the price is very reasonable, the quality is guaranteed ( the similar model hot sale in china market to guarantee it!) . It is the good choice for us. And you can buy it at amazon.com.
- Ultra Short Throw: Cast a 100” sized image from only 7.2” away from the wall. Adjust projection between 80”-150” and enjoy a massive cinematic experience at home.
- 4K Resolution with HDR10: Feast your eyes on awe-inspiring visuals with deeper colors, higher contrast, fuller saturation, and sharper imagery. 3000:1 native contrast far exceeds the standard 2000:1 native contrast in movie theaters.
- Laser: Industrial grade 25,000 hour lamp life means you can enjoy the projector up to 4 hours a day for the next 17 years. Never replace projector bulbs again.
- ALPD 3.0: Patented state of the art technology doubles light efficiency of standard projectors and is used in over 17,000 laser theaters worldwide.——Appotronics Patent
- Integrated Harman Kardon Soundbar: High-fidelity sound powered by two 30W drivers, dts-HD, and Dolby Audio.
These are screenless TVs or rather, short throw projectors that cast a specific picture size on the wall without the need for placing the projector far away from the surface. In most cases, the projector is usually just a few inches from the wall itself. Unless you see it in person or watch a video, you won’t appreciate how neat this kind of technology is.
No Laser TV can Crowd-funding so successful. It is the Best Cost Effective Laser TV with Harman Kardon Audio system.
- Harman Kardon Shocking Sound Effect.
- HDR10 decode, more Detail ,Rich and Colorful Image.
- Not only Laser Projector, But Also WIFI and Bluetooth Sound.
- Mature Technology, good quality.
- Need a little higher brightness.
4. XGIMI A2 Pro – Best Design Laser TV
Compared with the previous generation of products, the A2 series has shrunk 37% in volume, but has been comprehensively improved in image quality, sound quality and ease of use. The resolution of A2 series is upgraded to 4K, which supports P3 ultra wide color gamut, clearer picture and richer color. With 100 inch anti light screen, it brings users a shock visual effect.
XGIMI new laser TV A2 series is better looking, more pleasant to listen and better to use. It is worth mentioning that the two new products of A2 series have won the good design award of Japan in 2019.
A2 series is a product with 4K capability from decoding to display. A2 Pro uses A+ level light model to eliminate the influence of light machine difference on the brightness and picture quality of the product. Through 95w high-power laser source, the brightness of the whole machine reaches 3000ansi lumens.
The performance of A2 Pro laser TV is 30% higher than that of the previous generation, and it is equipped with 3G running memory and 32G eMMC storage. The machine runs smoothly without jamming and can meet various use needs. In the actual evaluation, we have also carried out a test. In a short period of time, we can switch multiple films continuously, and the system is still very smooth and fast.
The main features:
- Built-in Harman Kardon Speaker, 4*15W, DTS and Dolby
- Support 8-point adjustment on the screen
- Brightness 3000 ANSI Lumens
- 18% red color
- 3G+32G memory
The A2 pro of XGIMI has changed the traditional design of laser TV, and the whole model is more in line with the modern trend. The front of the fuselage adopts the sail shaped edge line design, supplemented by the gradually disappearing metal micro arc, which looks more fashionable and full of personality; the front frosting design creates a strong home atmosphere.
A2 Pro looks very beautiful and fashionable, good match with furniture. It is the Best Design Laser TV.
- 4*15W harman kardon speakers, very strong.
- X-VUE Color technology for true-to-life images.
- Up to 3000 ansi lumens.
- Good design.
- Support RS232 to smart control.
- Just sale in China market.
But XGIMI has another 4K laser tv named Lune-4K hot sale in global market, the main features is:
- Native 4K HD (3840×2160 pixels).——same as A2 Pro
- 2200 ANSI Lumens.——-lower than A2 Pro
- Motion Compensation Technology make Image more smooth, Solve Smear & Jump Frame Phenomenon; HDR10 Decoding Technology Support HD Dynamic Range Video Content Decoding, make Dark Field & Bright Field Structured Clear.——-same as A2 Pro
- 60W Harman/Kardon Stereo High Power upgrade Symmetrical Dual Passive Bass Diaphragm, Which makes the bass more dynamic and powerful. Upgraded sound systemdelivers amazing sound quality with accurate treble, stable mid and deep bass.——same as A2 Pro
- Only 2G+16G memory.——lower than A2 Pro
XGIMI Lune 4K’s price is much lower than A2 Pro, it is suitable for some people who want to enjoy the laser tv big screen and save some budgets. Buy it at amazon.com.
Xiaomi is a price killer in many area, start from mobile phone. Now it shortly become a famous and great company like as Apple. Xiaomi fans like not only the mobile phone, but the balance scooter Xiaomi Mijia No.9 plus, the Xiaomi MI robot vacuum, and this time is the Xiaomi Mijia Laser TV.
Xiaomi Mijia 4K laser projection television configuration is brightness of 1500 ANSI Lumins, 4K, the best viewing size is 100 inches, using ultra short throw projection technology. It is the cheapest 4K Laser TV in the market until now, so means Best Price Laser TV. For Xiaomi, it is great significance to the layout of the super screen market. On the one hand, because of the large size LCD TV prices rise very quickly, can not meet the ordinary consumer purchase expectations, laser TV can be said to be the more suitable for large screen equipment; second, including Hisense and other TV brands have launched products under the banner of the laser TV, Xiaomi is also the time to sell; thirdly, the concept of laser TV the more popular, believe be the price killer, Xiaomi can become an important means to market.
In short, the projector is perfect if you are willing to save money on it. The phrase, “you get what you pay for,” fits nicely.
Don’t worry about the quality for the lower price, it is OEM by Appotronics which is the great company in the laser projection area. Xiaomi 4K Mijia laser TV is the low specs of Appotronics A300, just cut down some brightness and running memory.
- Simple and generous appearance design
- Price, price, price. Repeat three times for the most importance factor.
- Xiaomi became a famous brand in the digit world, don’t worry about the quality and after sale service.
- Two weak brightness, not clear picture in the sunny light room. When light interference is strong, although the image quality loss is relatively serious, but still can see the content. Under the same lighting condition, the ordinary overhead projector is already out of sight.
Compare the 1080P previous generation products XIAOMI MIJIA Laser TV, the new 4K model has three upgrade:
- More clear, 4K
- Much better sound effect, the Bose speaker number become from 2 to 4
- Contrast ratio become from 3000 to 4000:1
On October 29 2019, BenQ held a new 4K laser TV conference in Suzhou, unveiling the mystery of i965L, a 4K laser TV with DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
The new 4K laser TV i965L not only gives people a low-key and luxurious visual impression, but also harmoniously integrates into the modern home living space. It also helps users perfectly solve their daily pain points through the ingenious details such as the elegant opening and closing of the electric sliding door, the concave side of the geometric slope, the hidden positioning structure ruler, etc. The craftsmen of BenQ color technology lab have given two new products DCI-P3 super wide color gamut coverage ability and better image enhancement technology, striving to perfectly present the real color of movie level.
BenQ 4K products are leading the world and adhere to the principle of color standard. It is the first really DCI-P3 color gamut laser TV with such price level. The Best Color Laser TV.
Besides the 4K resolution, i965L has great improved about the contrast ratio from 100,000:1 to 600,000:1, six times!!
At the same time, in order to optimize the luminous efficiency and enhance the stability of the system, BenQ engineers also carefully adjust the optical path structure, and make the optical part of i965l finally reach IP5x dust-proof level. The top cover of the electric sliding door is used to prevent dust falling and protect the lens. After 100000 durability tests, it is necessary to make the opening and closing of the sliding door smooth and elegant as silk, and make the opening of the audio-visual feast more ceremonial.
- True DCI-P3 Color Gamut.
- Contrast Ratio up to 600,000:1.
- Intimate Design, Sliding Lens Cover.
- treVolo golden ear tuning team has injected a three frequency balanced sound system.
- Support RS232 to smart control.
- Not support 4 or 8-point adjustment on the screen, just trapezoidal correction.
Buy BenQ i965L at following online store: Best Color 4K Laser TV i965L.
As a representative brand in the field of laser TV , since the launch of laser TV in 2016, JmGO has not only seized the market opportunity, but also made a technical layout for themselves in advance. By 2018, when other similar brands have just started to enter the market of laser TV and are still hovering in the vortex of technology monopoly, JmGO has announced that it has spent three years to concentrate on R & D and technology precipitation, mastered the independent design, R & D and production of two core components of laser TV, i.e. optical machine and mirror head, and become a core competitiveness with technological innovation.
The appearance of JmGO S3 is light luxury gold. The overall design has a modern avant-garde aesthetic style. Most of the body is made of metal. The removable dust-proof filter screen is used on both sides, which is convenient for the user to take off and clean regularly, effectively extending the service life of the machine. The top is specially designed with a skylight sliding cover, which can open and close automatically with the opening and closing, and also can reduce the lens falling dust. So before BenQ lunched i965L, JmGO S3 is the Best Dustproof Laser TV.
In terms of lens, JmGO S3 adopts 9 high-precision super lens pieces, including UD lens, which has the characteristics of low refraction and low dispersion, and can ensure that the edge and center of the projection picture are equally clear; it has built-in high-quality hifi speaker, passed the Dolby and DTS surround sound effect certification, and the sound conduit design and full band sound direction technology, which can give the ear more enjoyment after the eyes.
The main features:
- Display Technical: TI XPR DLP DMD
- Native Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Brightness: 3000ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 20000:1
- Throw Ration: 0.21 : 1
JmGO S3 also has USB 3.0, HDMI 2.0 (supporting ARC) and other expansion interfaces, which can connect different entertainment devices such as PS4, switch and computer. It also supports the same screen of mobile phone, online application download, and the whole family can find their own entertainment mode.
- Automatic Sliding Lens Cover.——BenQ i965 also has this feature
- High Brightness up to 3000 ansi lumens.
- Light luxury gold.—–Maybe somebody like, or not like
- Not support 4 or 8-point adjustment on the screen.
JmGO also has another entry level 4K laser TV, which named JmGO U1 4K Laser TV:
The performance of U1 is a little lower than S3, especially the brightness. The brightness of U1 is only 2000 ansi lumens, while S3 is 3000 ansi lumens. The other features are similar. But the price is much lower than JmGO S3 about $1000, maybe much higher cost effective. Buy it at amazon.com.
The next up on our list is one of the top tier laser projector from Optoma. They inherit the previous generation of many advantages and also improvement in detail, will become a new generation of leaders of laser TV! The new 4K Laser TV has two version, one is P1, the other is P1 Pro.
The P1 pro has two upgrade from P1:
- The brightness of P1 is 3000 ansi lumens, but P1 pro is 3500 ansi lumens.
- The contrast ratio of P1 pro is double as P1.
Optoma Technology, the leader in 4K resolution projector technology. These people are experts in screens and projection technology, so you can expect a perfect match of Optoma Projector and screen to achieve a technological advanced image that exceeds your expectations. This is one of our unique partners that can deliver an extremely high level of knowledge on 4K display technology and how to match that with the latest screen technology. We are pleased to have their expert capability associated with Optoma Technology projectors.
The main features of P1:
- True 4K Ultra HD: enjoy a high-quality home theater experience with 4K Ultra HD with 8. 3 million distinct addressable on-screen pixels
- HD compatible: by smoothly adjusting light output, The 1, 500, 000: 1 contrast ratio combined with a wide color gamut, HDR10 support provide stunning color with brighter whites and deeper Black levels
- Advanced laser light source: featuring 3, 000 Lumens of brightness, The Cinemax P1’s laser light source combines state-of-the-art picture and color performance to deliver 30, 000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Convenient placement: space-saving design, Large 120″ Image projected from approximately 15 inches away; ultra-short throw projectors allow placement close to the wall
- PREMIUM SOUNDBAR BUILT IN: Integrated Nuforce sound bar with Dolby 2. 0 including two full range speakers, two woofers, ported chambers and 40 watts of power, delivers crisp details with superior dialogue clarity
- EASY IMAGE SET-UP: Optima’s Smart FIT auto geometry correction app ensures easy 4-corner alignment set-up with your smartphone; the auto-focus feature provides a crisp, clear image instantly
- Voice assistant compatible: Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility enable intuitive voice control for powering on and off, changing volume, changing input source and controlling the USB media player
The 4K UHD Optoma P1 has been generating a lot of buzz since first announced and shown at the CES show in Las Vegas, back in January. Hot sale at amazon.com, it is the best seller. The P1 think’s it is pretty smart – with Alexa and Google Assistant support, an App store with Apps for Netflix and other services. It also supports IFTTT (for smart home integration).
- Very easy to adjust focus
- Easy to adjust screen edges
- Sharpness and Contrast are excellent
- Image is sharp from corner to corner
- Starts up pretty fast, no waiting for a bulb to warm up
- Projector is quiet.
- The Setup and Configuration is not through the menu, instead of some combined key of remote control, not easy to remember.
9. Toshiba TL50 – Best Quality Laser TV
Hisense purchase Toshiba TV business in 2017, so the new Toshiba Laser TV is produced by Hisense, just named as Toshiba. As we all know, Hisense is very strong at Laser TV era, the highest level dual color Laser TV Hisense 100L10E is the best performance Laser TV.
It is the Hisense strategy, dual brand, different price and level. Compare Hisense’s Laser TV, Toshiba TL50 and TL50S is much cost effective.
Let’s take a look at the features of Toshiba TL50 and TL50S:
- Display Technical: TI XPR DLP 0.47″ DMD
- Native Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Brightness: 2800ANSI Lumens of TL50, 3500 ANSI Lumens of TL50S
- Memory: 3G+32G of TL50, 3G+64G of TL50S
- Audio System: 2*15W, support Dolby Atmos and DTS
- Laser Light: Blue
- Contrast Ratio: 20000:1
- Throw Ration: 0.25 : 1
Toshiba 4K laser TV is calibrated according to Toshiba’s global TV standard. The LCD TV has a consistent comfortable brightness of 250-350nit; and the uniformity is ≥ 85% to ensure that the screen brightness is uniform; dozens of picture quality settings such as definition, contrast, color temperature, color gamut and geometric distortion are debugged according to the TV standard, avoiding the difficulty of professional projection relying on later professional picture quality debugging. In order to adapt to various emergencies of home environment, Toshiba’s global home appliance safety standards (vibration, collision, low temperature, high temperature, hot tide, static electricity, noise, fire prevention and other 100 tests) were used to make laser TV.
The new MCL laser dot matrix solution is adopted to provide higher and more uniform brightness performance under the same power compared with the previous bank laser solution. With the application of the new scheme, the efficiency of laser source is increased by 30%, and the power consumption of the whole machine is reduced by 20% compared with the same 4K laser TV products. Whether it’s day or night, the user’s brightness when watching is no different from 250-350nit brightness of LCD TV.
Depend on Toshiba Global TV standard and Hisense strong technology in Laser TV area, Toshiba TL50 series maybe the Best Quality Laser TV. If you buy it, will enjoy Toshiba’s global professional and perfect service system.
- More than 100’s years Toshiba brand service.
- Price just be half of Hisense 100L10E, cost effective.
- Balanced performance, like as Appotronics A300, JmGO S3 and Optoma CinemaX P1.
- Produced by Hisense, not Toshiba himself.
For traditional TV manufacturers, Hisense is one of the most radical companies in China to adhere to the research and investment of laser tv. As early as a few years ago, Hisense launched the first generation of laser TV, and occupy about 50% of the Chinese market share. 2017 Hisense launched 4K laser TV, continue to lead the traditional TV market. Hisense has more than 200 patents in the Laser TV area.
Hisense laser television broke the three major technical difficulties: the use of high-capacity optical processing engine, high-resolution lens design, and high-precision manufacturing process that applies the same theater with IMAX 3D display solutions and implementation, as well as Fresnel passive bionic screen, no wiring 5.1 professional home audio, allowing users at home can also enjoy light from environmental restrictions 24-hour eco-theater experience. more importantly, this is a 4K-resolution products.
Hisense 4K 100L10E appearance of the laser design is very atmospheric, metallic silver color with black design, giving a strong sense of technology. Its overall design is angular, is not a ‘sissy’ products, which is more like a big guy, covered with muscles, placed in the middle of the living room give a visual sense of shock, who saw the show I believe this product will be its ability to have expectations.
Hisense 4K 100L10E is equipped with a laser Live Sound 5.1 sound system with 8-inch subwoofer, Dolby DTS + also has dual decoding technology, advanced sound correction and processing technology, the effect of shock is self-evident. The customized Harman/Kardon sound system (14 speakers inside, amazing!!!)at the same time also can be used as stand-alone Bluetooth speakers, connected via Bluetooth and other mobile devices, in the case without opening the host can enjoy the music.
The main features:
- 100” Ultra short throw laser projection 4K TV with wide color gamut
- Includes 100” Ambient light Rejection (ALR) screen which delivers impressive 180 Degree viewing angles in a well-lit or darkened room
- Built in 100Watt Harman Kardon audio system with wireless subwoofer
- Smart TV apps includes Netflix, Prime video, you tube, Pandora and more
- Integrated Alexa with voice control remote. Wi-fi and Bluetooth built-in
- Dip technology gives you super smooth, clear images in fast action scenes and sports
- Laser technology produces precise images with amazing colors and contrast
- Visit pulls/hisense for information and pricing on professional installation
Another key point, Hisense 4K 100L10E is dual color 4K laser TV (just like LG HU85LA), it also can reach the DCI-P3 color gamut. On the basis of the existing blue laser module, the red laser module is added. It makes the red and blue much brighter, and the color gamut and brightness are greatly improved. The brightness has been raised to 360 nits, reached the standard brightness of high-end LCD TV, and 110% NTSC color gamut is far better than ordinary TV 72% NTSC. Great progress of the two core indicators, marking the laser TV in the picture has to catch up and even beyond the high-end LCD TV. Hisense 100L10E is the Best 4K Performance Laser TV. Now you can buy it at amazon.com.
- The projector surprisingly gives a terrific performance.
- The perfect sound effect with 14 harman kardon speakers, it is the best sound Laser TV.——Best
- Dual color laser light source.——Best
- Up to 4000 ansi lumens brightness.——Best
- A little expensive, but good choice never be cheap!
Just hear about sony products, the first shock is IT IS GOOD, but too expensive. This is the ONE.
As the Ultra short throw 4K HDR Home theater projector, the VPL-VZ1000ES has been designed with flexible installation in mind. Place the projector right next to a wall and you’ll enjoy a beautiful 80″ (diagonal) display; move the projector 8.3″ away from the wall and this screen size increases to a huge 120″. So whether it’s placed on the floor, mounted on the ceiling or used for rear projection, you can be sure that you’ll always see the big picture.
With more than four times the resolution of Full HD, native 4K offers 8.8 million pixels (4096 x 2160) for a picture that’s so incredibly lifelike, it’s like looking at the real thing. The advanced SXRD
One downside with projectors is that the image washes out in bright light, but the VZ1000ES has a couple of fixes for that. One is sheer light output: its laser light engine puts out 2500 lumens, very respectable for any projector. You get a massive picture that’s bright enough for most rooms.
Excellent but expensive Laser TV, Sony VPL-VZ1000ES, it is your FAVOR?! It is the Best Color Laser TV. Yes, another Best Color Laser TV as BenQ i965L, but this is SONY, has the best real black position display performance.
- 4K SXRD
display technology, create the king place of projector.
- Infinitely large contrast ratio, make the colors are vivid.
- The design is retro and will please those who do it for the aesthetics.
- No Speaker built in.
- Too expensive.
- Only 2500 ansi lumens, not enough brightness.
Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector or Laser TV Buyer’s Guide
If you keep the before points in mind, you can easily go out to the market and buy a laser TV, right? No!
For those who don’t know, laser projector come with several things you need to consider before you spend hard earned money. They have different features as well as different application scenarios and support for multiple bands.
What is the technology behind a laser TV?
A ultra short throw laser projector is a device that allows you save your room size and enjoy a brightness image like LCD TV. There are two major factors: throw distance and brightness level.
- The Theory of RGB Laser Light Projection System
- What is Blue Laser Projector, how it Works?
- How Laser Works, Why so Bright?
- What is the Advantage of Laser TV?
Which factors need to be paid special attention to?
TV is a home theater, not only the image, but also sound and game, an entertainment center. You need up-to-date information about laser TV just before getting one because there are additional features you need to consider.
Below is complete information about the standard features of your laser TV and how they are of advantage to you.
To make things easier for you, below is the list of “Factors” you will encounter in the market along with their brief descriptions.
In theory, the smaller the projection throw ratio, the more space saved, and at the same distance can produce larger screen size, the image is also more bright, while avoiding personnel moving around interfere with the projection light. At present, the mainstream products, the projection throw ratio is generally between 0.19~0.3, far less than the standard of 0.4, so the difference is not particularly large. However, the smaller the projection throw ratio, the more likely the image is to produce trapezoidal distortion, which requires the projector to correct the problem automatically.
There is no scientific verdict, and how many projection lumens can shine good like LCD TV. The projection brightness in different places has different requirement, the room bright, day or night, there are lights or not, windows, curtains can pull on, even where you decide the sun light intensity of latitude. Because Sony is very professional in projection, their mainstream projection brightness is generally about 2500 ANSI Lumens, so it is generally believed that beyond this brightness, you can cast comparable to LCD TV effect.
Here I should mention out, the TI DMD Chipset is the key factor for brightness level, more big size of chipset, higher brightness level, also more expensive. If the price is similar, please select the bigger.
Ordinary TVs have multimedia sound effects, and some have Dolby effects. Since it is called “laser TV”, it certainly needs multimedia effect. Built-in or external, wired or wireless connection, how many speakers, whether to have multiple sound effects, these are the factors to consider. If you need better sound effects, then recommend external audio system; if you want to save space, then integrate together is also a good choice.
If you don’t satisfied withe the Audio system which built-in, please select a separete soundbar, or, the wireless home theater:
Laser Color Channel
Laser module is the main cost of laser TV, and the price difference of many laser TV is reflected in this respect. General laser TV has only one laser source, blue laser. High end products have blue and red two laser light sources, can provide more bright images, produce clearer display effect. Top products have three color laser light sources, which are generally used only in cinemas.
The richness of the interface is visually observed by the average person. Now, in addition to the early audio and video interfaces, both HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 interfaces are available. Interface is not the more the better, many interfaces are wasted, will never use, but occupy space, affect the housing appearance. When you buy, you need to think about how to connect, and choose the right interface. Nowadays, wireless devices are becoming more and more frequent. For example, the content on the phone wants to be wirelessly connected to the projector, so WIFI or Bluetooth is an important function.
Everyone loves beautiful things, but what is beauty? Different people have different opinions. TV is a very eye-catching thing, you need to consider matching with the original living room furniture, including color, shape and layout, etc.. Material is also an important factor, wood, plastic or metal? You need your own choice.
Generally speaking, all of the people don’t like the TV itself makes noise while watching TV, especially when they enjoy the quiet pictures. On the standard, the ambient noise of sleep at night can not exceed 45dB, that is, this is an upper limit.
Don’t be shy about the budget, how much do you want to spend on Laser TV?
There is no perfect product in the world, only the most suitable thing.
Besides the machine, another very important part should be more attention to, it is the screen. Now don’t forget to buy a suitable screen for the laser TV:
What to do now?
Now you have all the facts. Here is a quick review of what to look out for before getting that laser TV.
- Must laser light source, the lamp life more than 20,000 hours.
- Ensure the brightness of the laser projector more than 2500 ANSI Lumens.
- The throw ratio should be below 0.25:1.
- It is much better if has wireless connection function.
- Does the laser projector has shock sound effects?
- Should have a USB functionality as well as wired port.
- Must support 4K.
Final Words – Wrapping it up
Considerably, the market of laser TV has a lot of saturation, and finding the perfect ultra short throw laser projector is not easy. That’s when lists like these come into play. This top list of laser TV kept in mind things such as the needs of a customer and how much they are willing to spend on a laser TV.
We hope the list helps you pick the best laser TV according to your budget. Keep in mind, there’s no such thing as a “perfect” component, which is why each product is built for the needs of different consumers. Within the list, there are projector for budget oriented consumers and for rich people.